1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F S LJUTIC LTD 2000, Simms Black Diamond Wood SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by macttom, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macttom

macttom Member

0   0   0

This is a beautiful Ljutic LTD 2000. 34" Mid Rib, non ported, fixed factory choke, .030/ .740 bore. No one has touched this barrel and it will smoke a target from the 27. There is very slight blue wear on right bottom corner of receiver. The opener button is an add on. The trigger is factory release. The wood is turkish burl by Phil Simms. It is almost hypnotic to look into the top of the comb, looks like one could reach into it. The checkering and the wood finish are in excellent condition. The lop is 14.5" to back of kickeze pad, 13.25 to end of wood, drop at mc is 1 15/16, drop at heel is 1 5/8, drop at toe is 1 3/4. Adj. butt plate is included as well as the original Americase.

POI is 90/10

The wood is for sale for $ 4750.00, I will throw in the gun and case for another $ 250.00

$ 5000.00

Merry Christmas to all, if interested, pm me or give me a call 817-401-2792

Tom McElroy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tuscarora 99

tuscarora 99 TS Member

0   0   0

WOWWWWWWW! Thats all I can say.

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

That is certainly right up there with the best wood I have ever laid eyes on. And on a very shootable trap gun.

4. BLT1

BLT1 Member

0   0   0

Awesome looking stick of lumber. Wood most likely supplied to Doug and Dave Wolk by Scattergun Stocks.

5. macttom

macttom Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the comments, its too pretty to sell but, oh well. Tom

6. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

TTT Nice

7. Jim Lambert

Jim Lambert Member

0   0   0

8. RHAT

RHAT Member

0   0   0

Great gun!!,........ what a price,.......

9. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks BLT, your right....we get all of blanks from Bobby Emmerick, he never lets me down on quality....I currently working on 4 sets of Exhibition Ljutic Mid Rib and Adj One Touch Rib Mono guns that I started spraying yesterday and will be finished a checkered by the end of Dec. The 2000 looks great with that wood...interested in any trades???? Doug @ SGS

10. dewman

dewman Member

0   0   0

WOW, -- will that wood fit a seitz !!!

11. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

0   0   0

Incredible wood. Probably worth just about what they are asking for the whole gun,if not then damn close!!!!!!!!

12. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hi Don, Bobby just sent me a blank like that and I would be glad to work out something for you for a Seitz. Let me know if your serious and I'll get pic's to you before I carve it for a Ljutic. Thanks always, Doug
    ajw@brecnet.com or 513-403-2522

13. macttom

macttom Member

0   0   0

Sold
    Thanks to all, Tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.