Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

F/S Ljutic Bi-Gun

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  jhh 
#1 ·
34" bbls both .740 bore, lower .030" choke, upper .040" choke. Good bores and the upper has the choke rings evident although I can't see any in the lower bbl. Stock isn't origional, possibly an Anton, pull 14.250" and has a slight rollover, is for a right handed shooter and has a little cast to it. The forend looks origional and has a repaired crack on the left side. The rib is a fairly high type, also aftermarket, and no makers name on it, note in the pic that the rib doesn't quite match the receiver ramp. Trigger is pull/pull. The ejectors need work, sometimes they eject when the gun is opened even if not fired. The gun is on face although there is some movement between the bbls and receiver with the forend off. I bought the gun here from Chip King a couple of years ago and have shot a little wobble trap with it and the gun is pretty quick. I had never had a 34" o/u and am impressed with the way the gun shoots. I only shot it around 3k rounds and shot it well. I bought it thinking I would rebuild it, but my health continues to fail and I don't think I will get to it, have many projects to do yet. While it could use a rebuild it is very shootable as is. I think $4000.00 is a fair price for it and would want $40.00 for shipping to lower 48. Bank cashiers check and 3 day inspection, you may shoot it. My phone is 325-518-8829 and I am in Texas, central time. Regards, John Hancock
Revolver Auto part Bicycle part

Pipe Bicycle part Muffler Carbon Metal

Pipe Bicycle part Muffler Carbon Metal

Shotgun Scabbard Dagger

Wood Shotgun

Wood Antique tool

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.