1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/s>>>>> like new Remington 30-06

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Nebraskashooter, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nebraskashooter

Nebraskashooter Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a Remington ADL 30-06 for sale. It is black synthetic stock with matte black barrel. I won it and really have no need for it. I did mount a scope and shot 1 1/2 boxes of shells through it so I could break it in a little and see how she would shoot. With factory Winchester Supreme 180 grain accubonds it would shoot 1/2-3/4 inch groups at 100 yards. Most groups I could get 2 of the holes touching each other. In other words she is most definitely at shooter!
    The gun has never been anywhere but the bench and the house so it is basically a new gun yet.
    It will come with a leupold base but no rings.

I would like to get $370 for it and that includes shipping.

If interested shoot me a PM here.

Here is a couple pictures of the gun.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

0   0   0

DON'T YOU ANSWER YOUR PM'S? I THINK YOU SHOULD SHOW SOME CONSIDERATION, DON'T YOU? brgii

3. Nebraskashooter

Nebraskashooter Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have not seen a PM until I just now logged on!! I immediately answered it. Nice of you to jump to conclusions!!!

The gun has been spoken for and with your attitude I would not sell it to you anyhow!!

4. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Nebraska, BRG (Richard aka "Dick") wouldn't know how to shoot it anyway. Yes, "Dick" is quite the charmer and a 19 yard wonderboy to boot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.