1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S like new release triger for 90-T

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by SONO MAN, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SONO MAN

SONO MAN TS Member

Images are on Photobucket.com. This is my first time posting pictures so let me know if it doesn't work!
    This is a release trigger for a Remington 90-T. It is in new condition, however not in box. It works as pull or release trigger. Price for new ( as stated by Kolar) is $1000. Asking price is $850 includes shipping. If interested please email the above address with Trigger 90-T as the subject or call my cell at 1(201) 281-1857 and leave a message.
    Thanks for looking. Peter

2. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

The very early 90-T releases had the dowel pin in the hammer. I don't remember the exact date we changed to the lobe on the hammers, but I'm thinking it was within a year. The above trigger is an earlier assy. I can't see the actual number, but I can see that there are three digits stamped on the housing.

To give a little history on the prices for 90-T trigger assy's; with and without the release option during the production years....

A new pull trigger assy, fitted to your gun and blued....Retail..$450

The release option installed...Retail..$350

A used release trigger assy (remember-1990's prices).....$650

Now that the new trigger assy's are no longer available, I guess it's whatever a shooter is willing to pay.

My two cents,

Doug Braker

3. SONO MAN

SONO MAN TS Member

The three digit stamp match the serial # of the gun, but it is not the trigger used in the gun now, this is an extra trigger and the gun was made 1991 as stated by Remington. As stated by Kolar, this pull/release trigger will cost $1000 to get from Kolar and it has to be ordered as they do not has it in stock. Peter

4. SONO MAN

SONO MAN TS Member

5. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Doug, where do you see three digits? You must have awesome vision!!!

6. SONO MAN

SONO MAN TS Member

Any offers ? Peter.

7. SONO MAN

SONO MAN TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.