1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S - Leupold muzzleloader scope

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by AveragEd, Jul 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

This is a limited-production matte black 3-9x-40mm Leupold muzzleloader scope that was made by Leupold in late 2007 upon my request for a scope similar to the Nikon Omega with a bullet drop compensating reticle. It has a duplex reticle with one dot above and three dots below the main crosshair intersection. The reticle is calibrated for 250-grain 50-caliber saboted bullets over 100 or 150-grain equivalents of black powder or a substitute. When the scope is zeroed at 100 yards using the main crosshair, the dots are intended for ranges of 50 yards using the upper dot and 150, 200 and 250 yards using the lower dots.

I am taking Leupold's word for the 150 and 250-yard POIs - I don't have access to a range with target backers at those yardages. But at 50, 100 and 200 yards using Hornady SST/ML bullets and sabots over three pellets of either Pyrodex or Triple Se7en, the scope's POI is very close to the target center - certainly more than accurate enough for deer-size game.

The scope has not been used for hunting, so it bears no scratches or damage. Based in part upon the feedback from users of this scope, Leupold has released its new UltimateSlam muzzeloader scopes, which are bear only minor changes from this one. The UltimateSlam sells at discount houses like MidwayUSA for $269.95 plus shipping - I will sell this scope WITH a matte black Leupold quick-detach mounting base that fits a T/C Encore or Omega and Leupold QD scope rings for $225 plus shipping from 17011.

Please drop the 'x" from the email address above.

Ed

2. AveragEd

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Up once

Ed

3. AveragEd

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

SOLD!