1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Left Hand Beretta Trap Stock (SOLD)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by taxidermyteacher, Jun 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taxidermyteacher

taxidermyteacher TS Member

0   0   0

Here are a couple pictures of my LH Beretta stock. It is full length with the original Beretta pad and stock bolt. Slight left cast and left hand palm swell. I shot it on a couple different 682's. It is in great condition. No cracks or major scratches. Nice figure and finish. The lighter coloration in the first picture is just the camera flash. Both sides are the same color as the second picture. Couple tiny marks on the pistol grip and down by the kick pad. Apparently I have lost the Beretta medallion out of the grip cap. Don't remember when it happened but it is missing. Thought I had is sold last week. Guy wanted to come and try it in his gun, never showed. $300 shipped.

Chip Stamper

taxidermyteacher_2008_030313.jpg

taxidermyteacher_2008_030314.jpg

2. taxidermyteacher

taxidermyteacher TS Member

0   0   0

Stock is sold.
    Thanks,
    Chip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page