1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S : LaRue Tactical OBR 7.62

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by IPMC_916, Jun 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IPMC_916

IPMC_916 TS Member

0   0   0

- 16 Inch LaRue OBR
    - Magpul CTR with LaRue Riser
    - Surefire Flashhider

Rifle has had less than 500 rounds through it, all of which have been 168 Federal Match or 168 TAP. Rifle shoots same hole groups! It comes with the LaRue hard plastic case and two magazines.

If you have any questions, please let me know. These rifles start out at $2999 without any options, this one is fully decked out! I have the Leupold Mark 4 6.5 - 20 x 50 with the TMR that was used on this rifle, which could be sold as a package.

Email me if you have any questions, bullittman3439@msn.com

Rifle $2700.
    Scope $1300.

ipmc916_2008_03039.jpg

2. IPMC_916

IPMC_916 TS Member

0   0   0

3. Chipmaker

Chipmaker Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hey just a suggestion maybe you could tell everyone the "decked out" options they have, and the prices of them! It would possibly justify better your asking price of $5 more than a new one would cost if we knew the numbers better. I see it has a non standard stock and grip and apparently a flash hide change also.

4. IPMC_916

IPMC_916 TS Member

0   0   0

The CTR Stock is $130, the grip is $80 and the muzzle break is $190...if my math is right, that is $400 in accessories.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.