1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S L.C. Smith Specialty Trap SBT

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by kenf, Jun 4, 2013.

1. kenf

kenf Active Member

0   0   0

I have a L.C. Smith Specialty Trap for sale. This SBT is in nice shape for its age, it has matching serial numbers, the case coloring is muted, the bluing is still nice, no signs of rust, a couple of handling marks on the barrel from not being put together carefully, wood is good shape as well, no major chips or gouges. The buttstock at some point had a piece added on to lengthen the stock. I'm not sure if it originally was a shorter LOP, or if it was cut and then relengthened. Specs on this one are 32" bbl, s/n is S8978XX, LOP 14 1/2". PM me if interested or if you have any questions. I can E-mail additional detailed pictures as well. Asking $1500 shipped from my FFL to yours.
    kenf_2008_030318.jpg

kenf_2008_030319.jpg

kenf_2008_030321.jpg

2. e55komp

e55komp Member

0   0   0

Nice SBT!

3. kenf

kenf Active Member

0   0   0

I need to move this along- will ship to your ffl for $1300.

4. Jim Veta

Jim Veta Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

5. kenf

kenf Active Member

0   0   0

This needs to find a new home. $1150