1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S KX5 Lowered price

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Jack L. Smith, Jun 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack L. Smith

Jack L. Smith Member

0   0   0

Krieghoff KX-5 bought new in 2009. 34" barrel with Wilkinson barrel work completed in May 2011 to maximize pattern density. Krieghoff installed BraKO recoil reducer by Krieghoff Ottsville Oct. 2010, stock is for RH shooter, w/adjustable comb. Adj. Rib & Adjustable trigger for pulland position. Three factory Krieghoff chokes, 2, 3, 4.
    LOP with this set up is 14 1/8" to 1/4 or more, depending on trigger placement etc.

RCS 360 recoil plate & Kick Eez pad for variable movement -L/R & Vertical
    By Rod's Custom Stocks.

Americase, and all original tools included. Case and gun in excellent condition. Just inspected by authorized Kreighoff dealer.

Price: $3650.00. Compare prices on other sites and shops for these features.

Gun is in SE PA. Will send to you FFL.

Thanks for your consideration, questions, calls or PM's.

Jack in PA
    610-331-2409

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

0   0   0

Nice Gun..Nice Price

3. Jack L. Smith

Jack L. Smith Member

0   0   0

TTT with price modifcation. thanks.

4. Jack L. Smith

Jack L. Smith Member

0   0   0

TTT, thanks for any inquiries, if you are considering a KX or KS, you will be pleased.

5. benschott

benschott Member

0   0   0

Jack,

What is the weight of your shotgun? With the adj. comb all the way down, how much drop is to be had?

Thanks,

Gary

6. Jack L. Smith

Jack L. Smith Member

0   0   0

Gary, the weight is 9.3 lbs. Due to a sensitive shoulder from college pitching, I added the recoil reducer and this is a soft shooting gun for me. I think the dense wood'stock/also is a factor.

The stock has the standard factory specification Krieghoff KX5 drop at the comb.(adjustable). I have up loaded that page from Krieghoff owner's manuel. The rib on a KX5 is slightly stepped, so it depends where you measure from (on the rib)to get an exact drop.

I hope this helps. If you are truely interested in a KX5 I believe you'll find this price and features and shooting use (bought new in 2009) to be exceptional. Krieghoff recommends service at 15,000 rounds and this gun hasn't reached that yet.

I am having trouble with TS uploading the Image, I will post it separately.

Thanks for your questions.

JS in PA

7. Jack L. Smith

Jack L. Smith Member

0   0   0

gary, TS is not working to upload this morning. I have to go into a meeting now. I will try again later to see if it operation al again. Sorry for the delay.

js in PA

8. Jack L. Smith

Jack L. Smith Member

0   0   0

Garym I sent you a PM.

js in PA

9. Jack L. Smith

Jack L. Smith Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.