1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S KX-5 w/factory release - $3500 (OH) sold

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rsikole, Jul 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rsikole

rsikole Member

0   0   0

Hello Trapshooters,

I have a clean Krieghoff KX-5 for sale. This gun was purchased new from Jaquas in Findlay, OH in 10/2009 with the factory release trigger. It is a 34" barrel single barrel trap shotgun. It was recently returned from Krieghoff in PA after yearly service (all springs and firing pin replaced) and has had about 300 rounds through it since then. It has approximately 15K trap rounds through it.

It has a RAD system (installed by Rod Stumbo of Rod's Custom Stocks), the standard 3 factory steel chokes (numbered 2, 3, and 4 for Mod, I/M and Full), and also 3 extended Krieghoff titanium choke tubes (I/M, Full, Super Full).

The RAD system has adjustable length of pull (currently set at 14 3/8"), an adjustable (up/down, left/right, rotation) Kick-EEZ pad, and adjustable recoil reduction system.

The gun has an adjustable point of impact rib and adjustable (up/down, left/right) monte-carlo comb.

I don't see any visible handling marks on the gun and the Krieghoff service included cleaning/polishing all metal wear surfaces.

Price is $3700 plus shipping to your FFL.

Call Rob at 970-443-9409 if interested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. rsikole

rsikole Member

0   0   0

3. rsikole

rsikole Member

0   0   0

4. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

0   0   0

Rob, why would you sell this beauty. Didn't it just get you some yardage at the Ohio State shoot with a 98? They missed you at Fostoria today.
    Doug Allison

5. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

0   0   0

This gun is in great shape, and it will boil targets. Rob takes very good care of everything he owns. He now shoots a combo gun, (which got him some yardage at the OH state shoot) as Doug has pointed out. Someone will be very pleased when they get thier hands on this baby!!!

Matt Nicol

6. rsikole

rsikole Member

0   0   0

Thanks Matt.

Hi Doug,

I've been shooting the Beretta 687 EELL combo since last September (with the exception of a few meat shoots), when Rod gave me the Beretta at Middletown after adding it's pad.

Did you shoot at Fostoria today?

Rob

7. rsikole

rsikole Member

0   0   0

8. rsikole

rsikole Member

0   0   0

9. rsikole

rsikole Member

0   0   0

10. rsikole

rsikole Member

0   0   0

A few shooters have asked what the price is to convert the trigger from release back to a pull. I think it is about $150, but I suggest you contact Krieghoff service directly to confirm.

http://www.krieghoff.com/ki/

Rob

11. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

0   0   0

Just as Matt stated above, Rob takes very good care of his equipment. This would be a very nice gun and you can bank on everything Rob tells you about the gun. Roger

12. chisle

chisle Member

0   0   0

this is a very nice gun thats been well taken care of,
    with the extra choke tubes & the R.A.D.system its all so
    a very good price & won"t last long.
    Jeff

13. rsikole

rsikole Member

0   0   0

14. chisle

chisle Member

0   0   0

15. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

0   0   0

16. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

0   0   0

Hi Rob. I've been working on Doug telling him to get your gun. It's too good of a deal to pass up. His wife would like him to buy a swimming pool. My wife told me to mind my own business. Just wanted you to know I tried. Glenn

17. TRW369

TRW369 TS Member

0   0   0

I jsut recently had a K-80 trigger converted back to pull from release and the Kreighoff service center charged me $80.00. I had all the parts to convert it back.

Terry

18. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

0   0   0

19. rsikole

rsikole Member

0   0   0

Glenn,

Thanks for the effort.

I think in the middle of winter with the wind howling at one of the Saturday Sycamore calcutta shoots that the gun will be more useful than a swimming pool, but that is probably a biased opinion.

Rob

20. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

0   0   0

I'm not finished yet. I told him with that gun he probably would win enough to buy the pool. lol Glenn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.