1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S KS5 Kreighoff Trap Gun BOTH ARE SOLD!!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bud Johnson, Apr 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bud Johnson

Bud Johnson Member

0   0   0

I am placing this add for a friend that does not have access to the forum. I personally inspected the guns and made the pictures(YUK, not much of a photographer) on Wednesday 4/27. They are in excellent condition. Description follows and I will add some pictures.. Sorry for the quality of the pictures. I have a few more if you contact me. Please contact Eric directly for dealings.

KS5 Kreighoff 12 gauge single 34 inch trap gun, case, three chokes, stock wrench, lube etc. Excellent condition. Stock has been cut to 13 inch LOP over a new Kickeez pad. Wood removed is with the gun and easily re-assembled. S/N 166XX. $1900.00 plus shipping.

Browning B80 12 gauge, excellent condition. NO chokes.
    S/N 421PVS54XXX
    $260.00 plus shipping

Please contact: Eric Anderson 512-751-8129
    email is: eanderson1016@hotmail.com
    Austin, Texas

Best regards

Bud Johnson

budjohnson_2009_011084.jpg

budjohnson_2009_011085.jpg

budjohnson_2009_011086.jpg

budjohnson_2009_011087.jpg

budjohnson_2009_011088.jpg

2. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

0   0   0

Sent you a PM. GaryL.

3. Bud Johnson

Bud Johnson Member

0   0   0

Both are sold.. I know it was a good deal..

Thanks to everyone who was interested!!

Now if someone would only buy my Perazzi

Thanks

Bud Johnson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.