1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Krieghoff KS5 Arabesque

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by realtor, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. realtor

realtor TS Member

Here's a KS5 Arabesque Scroll that has a ported 34" barrel, adjustable comb, Counter Coil recoil reducer, Krieghoff hard case and two factory choke tubes. It also has upgraded wood. It is a beautiful gun. The scroll work is unbelievable. If you don't know what Arabesque Scroll looks like, let me send you some pics. Made in 1986, with approximately 35 made, makes this gun one of very few beautiful guns to be shooting at a reasonable price. I just had the annual service work done on it and a new locking block installed by Pat Gothberg in Wells, MN. Yes, you will have to pay for the shipping and insurance and yes, you will have 3 days to inspect. It is a gorgeous gun. I'm asking $4,200 and if you would like to see pictures, email me at bkl@frontiernet.net or call me on my cell, 712-540-1007 and ask for Barry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ks5 arabesque scroll