1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Krieghoff KS5 Arabesque Scroll

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by realtor, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. realtor

realtor TS Member

This is a great looking KS5 with terrific scroll work done to it. 34" barrel, counter coil recoil reducer, upgraded wood, which is really nice looking, adjustable comb and ported barrel with 3 choke tubes. The way I understand it, is there were a very few of these made by Krieghoff in 1986. I just had a new locking block and the annual service done to it that cost $270.00. I have the hard case for it also. I'm asking $4400 for the gun. Email me if you would like photos or call me at 712-540-1007. Barry

2. xtand 99

xtand 99 TS Member

Tried your email and it was kicked back----I would like some pictures Thanks

3. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

There were something in the mid-30s of these made - 36, if I recall correctly. They have a very nice, tastefully done full-coverage engraving pattern kinda-sorta like the Super Scroll pattern for the K-80.

Ed

4. realtor

realtor TS Member

I'm not sure what happened, but my email address on the original posting was incorrect. My correct email address is bkl@frontiernet.net. Sorry. Barry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ks5 arabesque scroll