1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Krieghoff K80 Sporting Stock Set RH

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by magic, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magic

magic Member

For Sale

Krieghoff K80 #3 Sporting Stock Set with adjustable comb and butt plate. This is a factory Krieghoff stock with a very nice glossy finish. The stock is right handed with a Kick-eze pad. The pad looks brand new. It is 14 7/8" LOP and appears to never have been cut. I assume the adjustable butt plate and pad were installed over the existing factory stock length. It is again factory #3 right hand deminisions with the standard scnable forend. This stock is nearly flawless with only one blemish that I can find. This is a small line in the finish near the bottom tang. This appears to be a crack in the finish only. It doesn't appear to be into the wood. I cannot find any handling marks on the wood and the swurls and lines you see in the pictures are not in the finish. They are just from wiping the stock down to take the photos. Other than that the stock is very nice and ready to mount on your K80 or Model 32. If you have any questions please let me know by email or feel free to call at 614.329.8672 9am-9pm EST. The price is $750 shipped to your door.

Thanks again

JASON SHEEHY 99-11142

2. magic

magic Member

pic2

3. magic

magic Member

pic3

4. magic

magic Member

pic4

5. magic

magic Member

last one

6. magic

magic Member

7. magic

magic Member

SOLD! Pending Funds. Thanks for looking.

JASON

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.