1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Krieghoff K80 Special Combo 32"/34" SOLD !!!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Cody4gold, Mar 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

First of all this is not my gun im selling for a friend who lost her husband recently so forgive me on my ignorance on Krieghoff ill try to get any questions you have answered or many of you will know better than me and to answer your first question YES it has been updated its a 2005 year.,ok now F/S Krieghoff K80 Special Combo 32" o/u and 34" unsingle with 6 chokes and all the wrenches for the gun and the R.A.D. System that is installed the chokes are 2 im,1 L,IM ,1 LM ,1 M , 1 F , gun comes with extra firing pins and fitted canvas cover to protect the original hardcase the canvas cover alone was $125.00 gun is in excellent shape with a few handling marks on the wood and one mark on the stock which i was sure to point out in the pics anyother questions please call and ill do my best to get them answered ...Call 269-692-2897 ask for Rick or Tim weekdays 8 to 5 pm EST and 8 to noon on Saturday ....the price is $10995.00 + Shipping to your FFL
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Huntin'Fool

Huntin'Fool Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

My bidder still stands, this is still here because of your high asking price

3. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

ill hold at my price your free to go buy a new one at $15800.00 at Jagua's enjoy it ! And thats without the R.a.d. system

4. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Gun Has Been SOLD , Thank You for all your looks ..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.