1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Krieghoff K80 Combo + 20/28/410 Briley tubes

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BarryA, Jul 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BarryA

BarryA Member

Beautiful gently used Krieghoff K80 Combo - condition 99%. Barrels are: 34" unsingle and 30" O/U ported. Briley tubes (20, 28 and 410). Ten (10) chokes. It has two stocks: one is the standard Krieghoff w/ adjustable comb. The second is a Krieghoff w/ a G-Squared "shockmaster" maximum recoil reduction system installed (paid $1000). The G-Squared stock and buttplate are totally adjustable and uses their patented Air Coushion recoil reducer. The wood appears perfect. There is one forearm. Comes with an American case. I have listed it on Gunbroker, but will pull the auction is no bids are placed on it there. Pictures available or see: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=105052617 Buyer pays actual shipping to your FFL (sorry no California sales due to new regulations).
    I am selling this for a friend. Non auction price is $9800.

Barry

2. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Hi:
    According to my FFL, the new California regulations apply on to pistols.
    The Ruling does not affect shotguns.
    Regards,
    Dave Swerdlin, Southern California

3. BarryA

BarryA Member

I received a letter from the California Firearms License Check (CFLC) program, advising of a "nationwide" program, effective July 1, 2008, that all FFL's prior to shipping to an FFL in California must obtain a verification approval number from the California Dept of Justice for all firearms. It says nothing about excluding long guns. Additionally I would need to obtain the FFL's Centralized List number, and then apply/receive a Shipment Approval Letter. This is all very unfortunate for California gun owners. The system by adding these administratives requirements has many dealers unwilling to "jump through all the hoops" because of the extra time involved. I will continue my research.

Barry
    FFL - Michigan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.