1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Krieghoff K80 4 Barrel Skeet Set

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by magic, May 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magic

magic Member

For Sale....

Krieghoff K80 4 Barrel Skeet Set. This gun is serial number 12137 and is good honest old gun. The serial numbers match on all parts the receiver, all barrels, wood - yep wood is stamped, and even the original owners manual. As you can see in the picture the gun locks up tight and does with all 4 barrel sets. The 12 guage barrel is tula-skeet choked with factory shark fin porting. The barrels are in 80% condition. The receiver shows signs of blueing wear on the top latch and the trigger guard has some nickle that has worn through. This overall is a good gun and ready to go out and shoot! It was just gone over by a Krieghoff gunsmith. The wood has lots of handling marks as you would expect a 25 year old gun to have from the skeet field. The buttstock has had someone sand on the comb to create some cast off. It has an adjustable buttplate and soft pad. It comes with an Americase that is in good condition and is black in color. This is a great shooter and is priced as so. The price is $6250 shipped to the lower 48. If someone wants I do have a new piece of Super Scroll wood that can be purchased with the gun. Email me for details of check out my other posting for the wood. Thanks for looking and feel free to call me anytime.....

JASON SHEEHY (614)329-8672

Also I will only ship to an FFL. Unless you are an Ohio resident (like me), this is the Law.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. magic

magic Member

Pat,

The barrels are 28"s. Sorry I should have had that in the listing....

MIA,

Yea I agree but I was trying to show the gun off as it is. If I get a chance I might try to do that. It is Ohio in early May though....not much natural light! LOL....

JASON

3. magic

magic Member

SOLD pending funds....Thanks for looking..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.