1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Krieghoff K80 4 Barrel Set

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by g7777777, Oct 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I sold one last year 100 percent metal and wood - scroll receiver and custom stock (claro walnut) for $7000

so deduct from there probably-

check your IMs

Gene

2. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

Check you e-mail. You have request for photos. Thanks. Tom

3. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Sold yours to cheap Gene. Jeff

4. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

$$$$

ernie

5. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Old coots are hard to deal with. I know, because I AM an old coot. LOL

OTOH, the K-80 with the 20 ga barrel is the sweetest shooting 20 ever made. Same with the 28 and 410!

Four barrel sets are good for playing around. Tube guns have ruled Skeet for decades.

6. VERNIEBERNIE

VERNIEBERNIE TS Member

Hi is he will to make a trade for something nice ? I have a real nice JP.Sauer Drilling that is of the finest class made it's 16x16x7x57R with a factory installed Krieghoff EL-65 22 Hornet full length barrel insert in the right barrel, it is lavishly engraved both sides and bottom with cocking indictators and seperate cocking for the large caliber bullet which is zeroed to the scope and the insert barrel is adjustable and is also zeroed on the scope. It has the Schuler Einhak montage which is the german claw mount system and the scope is removalable to shoot the shotgun and can be reinserted with the push of a button, It has a Zeiss scope 6x42 and is in excellant condition. If he's interested I can send pictures.
    thanks
    vernie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.