1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Krieghoff K32 Top 34" Single Barrel

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by todman2, Aug 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. todman2

todman2 Member

F/S Krieghoff K32 Top 34

[​IMG]

K-32, 34”, 12ga. barrel Top Single Barrel. This trap barrel is in good condition with little wear and handling marks. Barrel has 8mm rib, with White Factory Front Sight and metal mid bead. Bottom of barrel is stamped with “04” which maybe “Improved. Modified Choke” but not sure. The barrel is a fixed choke style. I bought barrel with thoughts of shooting more Trap but found my 30” O/U K80 barrel worked better for me. Asking $675.00 and $25.00 to ship.

2. todman2

todman2 Member

F/S Krieghoff K32 Top 34

The barrel is not ported I don't have a means to check bore dia. but if you can tell me what markings to look for on the barrel I will try to determine the choke. I did find a "04" stamped on the bottom which may mean Imp. Modified ???

Thanks
    Todman2

3. digger1dog

digger1dog Member

F/S Krieghoff K32 Top 34

Pat,

Is this Win1911 thhat is asking about the barrel? If so I will stay out of this topic, If not he is interested also if todman2 could PM him.

Fred J

4. todman2

todman2 Member

F/S Krieghoff K32 Top 34

Sold Pending Funds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.