1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Krieghoff K32 Receiver 4 digit serial number

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by fly, Jun 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fly

fly Active Member

4 digit serial number receiver for sale, good condition, $1000.00 shipped to your door.

2. fly

fly Active Member

I'm sorry, shipped to your door is a figure of speech. It means shipping included, FFL REQUIRED.

3. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

Do you have the forearm iron with it?

4. fly

fly Active Member

No.

5. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

What' your best price! E-mail me I think your a bit high without the FE iron.
    joe goldberg gunfit@aol.com

6. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

I'm a buyer at $700.00
    Joe gunfit@aol.com

7. fly

fly Active Member

I am not to high on the price, because if I was, I would not have been asked to send it to a Krieghoff dealer who is interested in purchasing it. He is gone for a week, and then I was going to send it out, unless it sold on-line first.

8. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Are they going to pay you up front for it or do they just want to look at it I'm a real serious buyer but it must make financial sense. With many k32's in the 2500 to 3500 range complete what would a receiver be worth? Where are you located I may want to inspect it but I'm having a hard time justifying the cost. Does this receiver have k-80 sears? K-80 hammers? K-80 trigger? If it does I'll send the check tomorrow. If it has pins installed on the hammers for releases deduct $200.Joe

9. coltlover

coltlover Member

gunfitter,
    Your line of questioning is way too pointed! You'll not hear from this guy again. If fly has already sold it for 1K, why is he tying up bandwidth here? "4 digit serial #"???? That narrows it down! (1000-9999)

10. fly

fly Active Member

coltlover, just to take up some extra bandwidth. One of the reason people ask about serial numbers is to stay away from 3 digit receivers which may have some Remington parts through the transition period. I was looking for a forend iron from a Krieghoff dealer that I do regular business with, he asked what my intentions were with the complete receiver and iron, I stated to re-sell it. He said why don't I just buy it from you as is, if it doesn't sell. I said OK. Now I still have the right to sell it to whoever I choose, and my auction hasn't ended yet on GB. There you go, any more questions???

11. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

A picture Is worth a thousand words. I looked at it on Gun Broker and I'm going to pass on the 999.90 price like 72 other people who viewed the receiver have.
    \Joe

12. chessney

chessney TS Member

Why are you people being such ass#### to this guy? If you don't want it then leave it alone..Geeese...Ziggy

13. fly

fly Active Member

Thanks Chessney, it's in fine mechanical shape, and is in need of a re-blueing. It will be shipped to a K-gun dealer Monday. I told gunfitter where to save $200.00 on Iron, and I still take heat from him. His loss and not mine.

14. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

I'm not being such an ass####. I just have a price I think it's worth. If a krieghoff dealer will pay him $1000. I'm happy for him. I just find it hard to believe. I called a former krieghoff gunsmith that was trained in Germany and he told me 500 to 700 or get a k80 receiver. I hope 410 gets his price but if he doesent I do want to buy it at my price.

15. fly

fly Active Member

So, what is a K-32 receiver with Iron worth if it has NO upgrades?

16. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

I would guess around $1200
    Joe

17. fly

fly Active Member

Joe, I just sold 2 of them with iron and NO upgrades within the last 2 months for $1600-$1700 each. You cannot have a champagne appetite with a beer wallet. That's why your not getting what you want. Maybe you will luck out and find someone who is hard up for money, but not here.

18. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

If I can find three skeet guns all for
    $1800. to $2300 I don't think I'm crazy.
    Buy the way in case you don't know I'm a stock maker and I'm really looking for a receiver and Iron to do stock work not for a whole gun. It looks like I'll buy a whole gun and part it out I'll make money that way. If anyone wants to trade me a receiver complete for a stock job let me know. The current labor is $2000.00 and about 3 and a half months wait. I'll discount the labor because I'm in need of a krieghoff receiver.
    Joe goldberg

19. fly

fly Active Member

I'm having a stock made as we speak, but your price is to high. Labor $2000.00?
    And your complaining about a few hundred bucks more fore the receiver?

20. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Who is making the stock? Labor to much? I was going to trade even for the receiver. Dennis DeVault and I charge the same price for a stock job. Their really custom and will fit you. I have six world champions in all of the shotgun disciplines that have used my services not to mention numerous all American and state champions. If you want just a stock standard dimensions and a standard finish from Wenig it will cost 2500 plus wood in the med to higher grades of wood.for a K80 k32 I'll charge 1500 no custom fitting or strange dimensions. I would say my prices are a bargain! but then you would say your receiver is a bargain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

krieghoff k 32 serial numbers

krieghoff k32 serial number ranges
krieghoff serial numbers