1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*** F/S: Krieghoff 32, Beretta 682 Stock

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 3200, Sep 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3200

3200 TS Member

It's unfortunate, but something has to go.

For sale is a Kreighoff 32, 30" ported barrels with Kolar thin-wall chokes. Overall condition is VG-Ex. Included in the sale is the Model 32, with sears and springs replaced recently by Krieghoff, 9 Kolar thin-wall choke tubes - IC-XFull, Kolar full length sub-gauge tubes - 20, 28 and .410, and a Briley aluminum case to hold it all. LOP does not appear to have been altered. Stock has an adjustable comb with the slightest tear in the leather covering.

Prospective buyer will have the option to purchase an additional stock and forend. This is a #4 stock and forend for a K80. My intention was to put the K80 wood on the 32, as I prefer the K80 stock's heft and palm swell. Minor fitting will be required.

Package deal - Model 32, chokes, sub-gauge tube set, Briley case, and K-80 wood set - $4850 plus shipping to your FFL holder. $4250 less K80 wood set.

Also available is a Beretta 682 stock. I believe that this is an International Trap Stock off a 682x; possibly a sporting stock. Stock is in VG condition with one minor nick on the underside near the butt. Original LOP and pad. Stock bolt included. $235

Photos available to serious inquirers, only please. Address email to xzxcraftsman@netwurx.netxzx, removing the leading and training xxx. Please use Kreighoff 32 or Beretta Stock in the subject line, or my spam blocker may send you message to never-neverland.

2. tattoomonster

tattoomonster TS Member

Interested in the 682 stock if it's still available.

Thanks,

JH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.