1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Kolar T/S

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JAC1, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JAC1

JAC1 Member

Kolar T/S Trap Single

34” - .740” bore, pull and release hammers, number one right handed butt stock with beautiful upgraded wood. I purchased this gun new last August and like it so well I have decided to get a Kolar Combo, which is why I am selling the T/S. The gun is in absolute perfect condition. I paid $7300 new, with the release and wood upgrade. I will sell for $6900. Photos are available. Email photo requests to the above address (drop the x’s). Thanks for the interest.

Jim

2. JAC1

JAC1 Member

Jack,

Thanks again for your help. There are three factory choke tubes with the gun; .025, .030, and .035 constriction. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Jim

3. JAC1

JAC1 Member

LOP is 14 7/8"

4. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

The wood is nice but I was looking for English walnut not Claro. Thanks.

5. hubcap

hubcap TS Member

The wood is nice but I was only looking to spend $2500 not $6900. Thanks

hubcap

6. billy77

billy77 TS Member

I have a Kolar Combo for sale and I would take your Kolar as part of a trade....WC

7. JAC1

JAC1 Member

Dolphin77,

Thanks for the offer, but I plan to go to Kolar for custom fitting of the new combo.

8. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

Great gun, looks so much like the Remington 90T built by Kolar.

Berettaman7

9. Lump'er

Lump'er TS Member

The Kolar is a very nice gun, Several have been bought them at our gun club, I asked the guy that bought the last one and he paid $6500 with up gtaded wood. I think the problem is with this one is that it's way over priced. Kolar does fitted stocks for 500 dollars. You could buy a new gun with a fitted stock and up graded wood for less than this guy wants. All T/S can be up graded to a release if you want later. Good luck selling this gun for retail! Who pays Retail! Lower your price to $5500 and you might get some action! Just my option! Rich B

10. gridlock

gridlock Member

Yep,Like buying a new car,drive it off the lot and its worth 20% less than you paid.

11. Lump'er

Lump'er TS Member

I talked to my contact at our gun club, He sais that a fitted stock as part of the deal. He flew to beautiful Racine WI and had the stock fitted got up graded wood and was well under this price. I you buy reatail from Kolar you get a new gun, fitted stock and upgraded wood, You are also the first owner with full warrenty. Jeff is really great at fitting a stock, he spends several hours.I don't see how this guy will get more than $5500, or about $4000 on trade since the gun dealer has to make money. I think it's hard to get over value the retail value when a gun is this new. Most trap shooter know what they are worth. Rick B

12. krieghoffkrusher

krieghoffkrusher TS Member

Ask your fellow All-American what he shoots. I bet it's not a kolar!

13. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

This gun is likely worth every penny to the right customer. Its finding the right customer. Kolar makes a fine gun and there are All-American's that shoot them. Give Pete McAll a call, he would be glad to sell you one.

Good Luck

Joe Woods/Ontario

14. gridlock

gridlock Member

Gentlemen,I offered the man $6000 and it was not enough.Used,no matter how little its been shot is not worth any more. I seriously doubt that he will get anything near his asking price.

15. Lump'er

Lump'er TS Member

Thankyou for your support,guys!
    This guy is way to high on his gun, I feel like the child that said the king had nothing on in the story of the king and his new cloths! Their are always fools that don't even believe their own eyes. He could of paid almost anything for that gun, that's true, but do you want to be the one that buys him out of it? Not me!
    Rick B

16. esetter

esetter Active Member

Why can't people on here just read a thread, decide if they are interested or not and just go on to the next thread withougt trying to tell everyone what their gun is worth. The person can ask whatever he wants for the gun and if you think it is too high go on to the next thread. We are all big boys (or girls) and don't need help deciding what a gun is worth unless we start a thread and ask for help. Several people have done the same things to me and it is not helpfun in any way.

17. Lump'er

Lump'er TS Member

Your 100% right esetter and Kolardude, Oh bye the way when your Kids go looking for their first car don't tell them that no one pays full price! Just let them pay to much! Since you don't ever talk about prices.

If you see one of my guns on Trapshooters.com, first of all you may not have the money to buy it! If you do! You better hurry and buy it since someone else will beat you to it! That what happen when it's priced right. Rick B

18. esetter

esetter Active Member

Sorry Lump'er I didn't know all these people were your kids. For that matter I didn't know I was your kid and needed to be protected by you, but thanks.

19. Lump'er

Lump'er TS Member

Your right Kolardude! Esetter your just nuts! Rick B

20. JAC1

JAC1 Member

Gun has been sold. Thanks to all those who expressed genuine interest. To the other "know it alls" how about leaving the business of buying and selling to those that are actually doing the buying and selling.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.