1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***F/S Kolar T/S Release Trigger Hammer***

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by BlkSmoke, Mar 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlkSmoke

BlkSmoke Member

0   0   0

For Sale: Kolar T/S Factory Release Trigger, $400 shipping included!

Payment: Money Order ONLY; Once I receive payment, I will ship the trigger.

blksmoke_2009_30066.jpg

blksmoke_2009_30065.jpg

blksmoke_2009_30064.jpg

2. LDAdd

LDAdd TS Member

0   0   0

I believe that fitting will be required if this hammer is installed in a different trigger group...check with Kolar to know for sure.

Larry

3. Palos shooter

Palos shooter Active Member

0   0   0

This is just the release hammer..You cannot just put the hammer into a regular TS trigger group and make a release out of it..The Original non release triger group has to be modified and parts added to complete the release trigger. Kolar is the only one that has the rest of the parts to complete the change-over.
    Ask me why I know this ..My $500 trip to Kolar..That is why.

Dropped it off in the morning and picked it up after lunch,Great Service

4. BlkSmoke

BlkSmoke Member

0   0   0

-Correct, this hammer will only fit the Kolar T/S trigger group. However there may need to be some slight timing changes that Kolar can do.

-Kolar confirmed that all you need is a release hammer to convert from a pull to a release. As long as it's timed correctly, you don't need any other parts.

5. Palos shooter

Palos shooter Active Member

0   0   0

User 1..Now you know why it is a $500 job..It is more than the hook..The safety also works on the converted trigger group..Must be something to do with some gov safety or Lawyer requirement..Rags at Kolar can explain the whole thing..It is not a 15 min.job..Once it is done you can just switch hammers to change from release to pull..It is a neat conversion and you can push the hammer pin out with a pencil to change the hammers as there is no pressure on the hammer after it is in the released position.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.