1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Kolar Rec & Forearm

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shotgun Specialties, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

I don't know if there would be any interest. We have a Kolar nickel receiver and forearm metal, New Kolar stock and forearm. Pull and Release (2 notched pull hammers and bottom release hammer-top release hammer can be added). Metal condition is excellant, wood is new ( RH #6003) $ 4,000.00 plus s/h through the proper channels. Thanks, Doug @ Shotgun Specialties

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Doug, any word on my stock yet? Have they planted the tree??? lol

Hauxfan!

3. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Happy New Year, Doug!

Here's a bump for your thread!

Hauxfan!

4. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Please call me with your best price for the metal only Don't need an extra 1700 of wood that I can't use Joe Goldberg E-mail gunfit@aol.com phone 609 231 6187

5. claycrusher

claycrusher Member

Hi,

How old is the receiver? What is the serial #?

Thanks,
    Al

6. Tax Man

Tax Man TS Member

HI,

I'm interested. What is the serial number? Is it less than 1000? Between 1,000 & 1250? 1250 & 1500? or something else.

I don't need a stock, how about $1500 for the receiver and forend iron, depending on condition.

Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.