1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S KOLAR MAX TA Sold PF Thx Steve

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by macttom, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macttom

macttom Member

0   0   0

NO, not the same gun for sale. This is another one. Heard thinning. Still shooting a prestige model and have one other. NOT giving up on Kolar.

KOLAR, MAX TA Sr. 2864

Looks, points, and shoots like a brand new one but, used some. The unsingle is 34" and the o/u is 32". Both are .750 bore. Comes with 5 factory extended choke tubes, manual, wrenches and makers americase. All is in excellent condition inside oan out. The trigger is release but, includes pull hammers for the easy conversion. The LOP is 14 5/8". I do not recall the stock number but, Kolar can look it up with the serial number.

$ 9500.00 Inc. shipping to you're ffl

Please email, pm or call me for more info or pics. 817-401-2792

Thanks, Tom McElroy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RHAT

RHAT Member

0   0   0

Nice gun...

3. ms_yuan

ms_yuan Member

0   0   0

That is a good price for a sweet gun. Someone's gonna get a real bargain. I've got one and I love it. Wish I bought it for that price.

4. RHAT

RHAT Member

0   0   0

I've got one as well,....... great gun,......

5. kgun_shooter

kgun_shooter Member

0   0   0

macttom,

I sent you a private message.

6. kgun_shooter

kgun_shooter Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

trap kolar max shotguns