1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S KOLAR MAX T/A COMBO WITH FACTORY UPGRADED WOOD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by HOT-HAMMER, Dec 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HOT-HAMMER

HOT-HAMMER TS Member

0   0   0

KOLAR MAX T/A, 34"/32", RIGHT HANDED FACTORY UPGRADED WOOD,750 BORES, AMERICASE, LESS THAN 1500 LIGHT AA THOUGH IT,AS NEW, $12,500.00,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. HOT-HAMMER

HOT-HAMMER TS Member

0   0   0

Not very good at taking pitures of shinny guns, nicer in person. I was told it was two upgrades when I bought it. Just lossing interest and work is a little slow. If it does not bring the asking price it will set in the safe untill interest comes back.also I remembered, I shot 1500 aa last year but 1/2 were shot with another Kolar. I can check my records if anyone wants to know...Thanks Rick

3. HOT-HAMMER

HOT-HAMMER TS Member

0   0   0

4. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

0   0   0

Very nice gun. I like the wood upgrade also. I just wish work would pick up so I could buy the gun. Just think a year ago you would of had people fighting over it.

5. HOT-HAMMER

HOT-HAMMER TS Member

0   0   0

6. Bird Grinder

Bird Grinder Member

0   0   0

up for a good looking Kolar.

7. HOT-HAMMER

HOT-HAMMER TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the interest Larry, but I prefer not to trade, unless its a trap gun or rifle under the 2,000.00 range. I would like to have a nice model 12 or pre 64 model 70 rifle.Your Siver Seitz is a very fine shotgun but it will take dollars to make me part from this Kolar. Thanks again, Rick

8. HOT-HAMMER

HOT-HAMMER TS Member

0   0   0

9. HOT-HAMMER

HOT-HAMMER TS Member

0   0   0

10. RAScott

RAScott Member

0   0   0

Very nice wood, I bought one, work is slow and i'm hanging on to mine that will be the last thing to go. Up for a nice Gun Bob

11. HOT-HAMMER

HOT-HAMMER TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Bob, I was told it was the Grade 2 wood up-grade when I got the gun, over a 2,000 dollar upgrade. I have been getting a lot of email on this gun, some asking if they could trade or buy the wood. If the gun does not sell, I will be happier to keep the gun with the wood......Thanks Rick

12. HOT-HAMMER

HOT-HAMMER TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Bob, I was told it was the Grade 2 wood up-grade when I got the gun, over a 2,000 dollar upgrade. I have been getting a lot of email on this gun, some asking if they could trade or buy the wood. If the gun does not sell, I will be happier to keep the gun with the wood......Thanks Rick

13. HOT-HAMMER

HOT-HAMMER TS Member

0   0   0

WITH ALL THE MONEY THE DEMOCRATS ARE SPENDING,SOMEONE HAS TO BE GETTING IT SO I THOUGHT I WOULD SEE IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN MY KOLAR NOW. THANKS, RICK

14. HOT-HAMMER

HOT-HAMMER TS Member

0   0   0

15. HOT-HAMMER

HOT-HAMMER TS Member

0   0   0

16. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

Dear Mr. Trapshooter,

I represent the Democratic Party's safety committee. We are considering buying your gun for display purposes; a display that will show what wonderful things people own due to our productivity in this country. We also wish to display this firearm as an example of what people are selling these days due to enlightenment.

Would you consider a coupon for $14,000 in Obama bucks which are short term savings notes?

Thanks and best regards,

Mr. Erwin H. Chanard
    With Offices In:
    Washington D.C.
    Nigeria
    Geneva

17. HOT-HAMMER

HOT-HAMMER TS Member

0   0   0

Chango thats real funny, ...I bought alot of nice things while BUSH WAS IN CHARGE and are now selling WHILE BO IS IN CHANGE...Maybe thats part of the CHANGE he was talking about!! Rick....PS. GUN STILL FOR SALE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.