1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

F/S KOLAR AND BRILEY TUBES 410, 28 AND 20 GAUGE

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by mschmidt, Apr 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mschmidt

mschmidt Member

0   0   0

I HAVE A PAIR OF 410 GAUGE AND A PAIR OF 28 GAUGE KOLAR AAA TUBES. THESE TUBES CAME OUT OF A 2006 ERA KRIEGHOFF K80 30 INCH BARREL WITH A BORE SIZE OF .734. THE TUBES MEASURE 30 1/8 INCHES LONG. THESE TUBES HAVE 2 SCREW IN CHOKES WITH EACH GAUGE. ALL THE CHOKES ARE SKEET CHOKES. THE TUBES OD SEEMS TO BE APPROX .728 AT THE FORCING CONE AREA, CENTER AND CHOKE AS FAR AS I CAN TELL WITH MY MICROMETER. ASKING $700.00 TOTAL FOR BOTH SETS PLUS SHIPPING FROM 39836 (GEORGIA).

I ALSO HAVE A SET OF BRILEY FIXED CHOKE 410, 28 AND 20 GAUGE TUBES. THESE TUBES ALSO CAME OUT OF A KRIEGHOFF K 80 30 INCH BARREL WITH A BORE SIZE APPROX .734. THE 410 AND 28 GAUGE TUBES MEASURE 29 15/16 AND THE 20 GAUGE MEASURE 29 7/16. THE TUBES OD SEEMS TO BE APPROX .732 AS FAR AS I CAN TELL WITH MY MICROMETER AT THE CENTER AND FORCING CONE AREA AND .728 AT THE CHOKE.
    THE 20 GAUGE CHOKES ARE APPROX .006, 28 GAUBE CHOKES ARE APPROX .007 AND THE 410 CHOKES ARE APPROX .002. ASKING $800.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

I ALSO HAVE A SET OF BRILEY MATCH WEIGHT REVOLUTION 410, 28 AND 20 GAUGE TUBES. THESE TUBES CAME OUT OF A PERAZZI MX 2000 29 1/2 INCH BARREL WITH A BORE SIZE OF APPROX .734. THE TUBES MEASURE 29 1/2 INCH. THE TUBES OD SEEMS TO BE APPROX .730 AS FAR AS I CAN TELL WITH MY MICROMETER AT THE CENTER, FORCING CONE AREA AND THE CHOKE. EACH SET OF TUBES COMES WITH 4 CHOKE TUBES. I CAN JUST ABOUT GIVE YOU ANY 4 CHOKES YOU WANT. ASKING $1000.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

I CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH A HAMMER AND KNOCK OUT TOOL WITH EACH SET OF TUBES ABOVE.

EMAIL ME AT: oncefiredhulls@gmail.com IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANY PICTURES OR INFO ON THESE TUBES.

MIKE
  2. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

What bore size?
  3. mschmidt

mschmidt Member

0   0   0

4. mschmidt

mschmidt Member

0   0   0

make a offer...
  5. amboy49

amboy49 Member

0   0   0

Mike,

I have been thinking about tubing my K80 so I have an interest in your sub gauge tubes. My concern, as well as others I'm sure, is whether they will fit my 30" barrels. Sometime back I asked Kolar if they could/would retrofit sub gauge tubes to a different set of barrels. Their reply was that the tubes are anodized after being fitted to specific barrels and it would eat up 2-3 cutters if the O.D. of the tubes had to be reduced.

So, if you can advise the bore diameter that would be helpful. Or . . . if we would agree on a purchase price and after receiving the tubes I found they didn't fit my barrels would you accept them and refund my the purchase price as long as I paid the postage ?

Thanks in advance,

Noel Kendall
    317 506 8534
  6. mschmidt

mschmidt Member

0   0   0

7. David McMillen

David McMillen Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

8. mschmidt

mschmidt Member

0   0   0

9. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

SEEMS THE QUESTION OF THE DAY IS:
    WHAT IS THE SIZE ON THE TUBES?
    WHAT IS THE OUTSIDE DIAMETER OF THE TUBES?
    BOTH BORE AND CHOKE AS PLUS MID BARREL.
    NOBODY CAN BUY THE TUBES WITHOUT THIS INFO.
  10. mschmidt

mschmidt Member

0   0   0

UPDATED AND ADDED MORE TUBE SETS AND IMFORMATION.
  11. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

Well done! Bet they sell now
  12. fly

fly Active Member

0   0   0

13. 3200SK Robinson

3200SK Robinson TS Member

0   0   0

Would also have to know the factory ext'r "throw" distance on extracting. The measurement between shell rim recess on the factory chamber and the factory ext'r. Then do the same measurement on the tube ext'r/chamber. If the length on the factory ext'r "throw" is longer (like Browning long throw) than the tube ext'r it can break the tube ext'r. Also, check to make sure factory ext'r does'nt drag with tube in place (work it by hand) this can cause short or no extraction. After checking bore of gun and O.D. of tubes at the risers and is ok then remove bbl. chokes (eliminating any no/go) run the tube down the muzzle end of bbl. slowly all way stopping at the forcing cone of tube and if it goes in at that point w/very little movement (.001-.002 or so) tube should be ok w/bbl. Then check the sub-ga. chokes or sub-ga. tubes (that have no screw chokes) w/fac. bbl. that has no chokes at muzzle if this is ok (again w/little play)and run bbl. choke tube (if it has screw chokes) over sub-ga. screw choke for fit. If not will have to change bbl.screw chokes that will slide over sub-ga. choke tube or sub-ga. tube that has no screw chokes then all is left is the chamber. The tube should go in around 1/2" or less then hammer the rest of the way w/medium force if it seats and extractor will move it should be ok as long as there's very lttle wiggle of tube chamber as you go in with it. Also, some factory forcing cones are short and can cause a problem especially 20ga. tubes. If the chamber is too tight use machining dye then pull out and gently take some metal off at the rub point (just slightly most of the time thats all it takes). Krieghoff and Blaser have short "throw" ext'rs measuring approx. 3/8" and Perazzi and Beretta have short "throw" ext'rs also if I'm not mistaken. I've done several sets like this over the yrs. and have had good success and even cut into anodizing to shave alittle off and it will wear out some cutters its a very hard coating. Anyway, hope this helps. Richard
  14. mschmidt

mschmidt Member

0   0   0

15. mschmidt

mschmidt Member

0   0   0

16. mschmidt

mschmidt Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.