1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

F/S Kolar #4 barrel hanger (sold)

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by radeck, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. radeck

radeck Member

0   0   0

Kolar #4 barrel hanger for sale. Asking $70 shipped. PM me if interested. Thanks.
  2. claybrdr

claybrdr Active Member

0   0   0

Might add if for choke tube barrel or fixed chokes.
  3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Doesn't matter for the kolar, the hangers are the same regardless.
  4. radeck

radeck Member

0   0   0

Claybrdr, hadn't even considered. And Ian, thanks for answering with that info. Folks on TS.com are the best.
  5. radeck

radeck Member

0   0   0

Price drop, now $65 shipped.
  6. radeck

radeck Member

0   0   0

PM replied to.
  7. Claymuncher

Claymuncher Member

0   0   0

8. radeck

radeck Member

0   0   0

A bit of info I got from the Kolar folks: Front Barrel Hangers come in numbers from #1 down to #11. The #11 has the lowest POI, the #1 the highest POI. Each numeric change raises or lowers the POI of the bottom barrel about 2 – 2 ½ inches.

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe that sometimes the mid-barrel hanger also needs to be changed if you want to change the front hanger more than a couple of clicks worth.
  9. Dave S

Dave S Member

0   0   0

Didn't know Kolar had so many front hangers. My old manual says 6 different front hangers. To make the lower barrel shoot lower I added a shim to a #6 hanger so it is about an #8 hanger and glued it to the upper barrel dovetail. If it helps on POI I'll have to get a real #8.
  10. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Dave S- I also didn't know they had any more hangers then 1 thru 6. They must have had to come out with different ones with the introduction of their Max T/A and Max Skeet/Sporting guns...
  11. radeck

radeck Member

0   0   0

Based on new info even less sure about the need to change the mid barrel hanger. Suggest check that with Kolar.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.