1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S-- Kolar 30"O/U bbls.w/AAA -LW tubeset/chokes

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by pheasantsgalore, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

I have a set of Kolar 30" step-rib barrels, non-ported, .740 bores, factory choke tubes, comes with complete set of Kolar full length lightweight AAA sub-gauge tubes, in 20ga.,28 ga., and 410 bore, with own choke tubes, AND Americase that has Kolar embroidered inside. The Americase will hold a single 30" barreled gun, and is the model that will hold all tubes. Comes with all original tools as supplied by Kolar. I don't shoot the 30" set anymore. I would rate the barrels, 95%+, and the sub-gauge tubes the same. All in very, very good condition, and will ship in the Americase. This is for 30" barrels and full-length sub-gauge tubes, all with chokes, and Americase.......NO GUN.
    Will sell for $2500.00, including shipping to lower 48. Can e-mail photos in next day or so if interested. Forcing cones in Kolar 30" barrel were lengthened, and polished, otherwise all original. Please e-mail at above if interested. I cannot attach photo yet, as everything is at another home, and will be picking up in next day or two, depending on weather here. Please e-mail at above if you are interested, or need more info.....Thanks,..Rob G.
    [​IMG]

2. pheasantsgalore

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

F/S-- Kolar 30

The case is made by NASCO, not Americase, sorry about that. Case is in excellant condition, and actually lighter in weight than Americase. Has a black plush interior, with KOLAR embroidered on inside of case lid. Still a great case..............Thanks,........Rob G.

3. pheasantsgalore

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

F/S-- Kolar 30

Included are: 6 factory .740 bore chokes - include 2-SK, 1-CYL, 2-IC, 1-L.MOD

20 ga. tubes shown installed in 12 ga. barrel - all sub gauge tubes fitted with choke tubes of various constrictions - 12 chokes total.

Feel free to call me on my cell at 337-912-5142 if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Rob

4. pheasantsgalore

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

F/S-- Kolar 30

A couple of people have called me asking if this is a carrier barrel. It is NOT a carrier barrel. This is a "shootable" 12 ga. barrel with its own chokes, and the full length LW Kolar tubes were fit, and serial numbered to this barrel. Just wanted to clarify this.......Thanks for looking, Rob

5. pheasantsgalore

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

F/S-- Kolar 30

SOLD pending funds.......Thanks to all who replied.......Rob

6. THALL

THALL Member

0   0   0

F/S-- Kolar 30

Smooth transaction with Rob. Just as he described. Take care & shoot well....Tim Hall

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.