1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S KEMEN SPECIAL TRAP COMBO

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by john gill, Oct 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john gill

john gill TS Member

Kemen Special factory trap combo 32/34. The gun was produced as a protype for the US trap market. It features factory adjustable comb. Preazzi DB81 style high rib. Fixed choke, factory case. Can email pics on request. $6900.
    John

2. tytan1

tytan1 Guest

pls send me picturs of this shotgun ron melindabriscoe@sbcglobal.net thanks

3. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

John, called you last week regarding some shells. Have not heard anything from you. You had your message stating call Jill, nothing from her. If you want to sell your kemen shells, please call me. I am interested as I told you when we spoke. If it is too much trouble to call me, let me know and I will find shells elsewhere. Thanks, Roy

4. Stubbie

Stubbie TS Member

Hey you guys Kemen is a great gun as good as P gun or in MHO better do not break main springs like P guns(of which I have had two) Now have two Kemens one has had at least 150000 shells through it and only 1 broken top firing pin never a spring.

Sounds like a good price depending on condition.

John I need to get a price on a new gun for one of our Jnr shooters has Sox now got the Kemen in OZ.

Kind Regards Stubbie you know who?

5. john gill

john gill TS Member

The combo gun has been sold.

Roy our office hours are 9-3 and we never had a message from you. Please call during office hours.

John, Sox is handling Kemen in Australia and has a good selection of both used and new Kemens.
    Thanks
    John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.