1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S K80 trap special

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jcw62, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jcw62

jcw62 TS Member

0   0   0

Fo' thet price ah figger yo' might throw in a years supply of bullets along wif free shippin', thin's muss be gittin' bad back in th' rest belt, houses nan' guns wait long inough th' price will come way down, as enny fool kin plainly see.

2. CharlesK80

CharlesK80 Member

0   0   0

That is a very fair price for a 4 year old gun which is the top of the line.

3. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

In this market, good luck.........

4. dverna

dverna Active Member

0   0   0

I also agree it is a fair price - having recently purchased a used T/S. New ones are over $14.5k last time I saw them.

The Gracoil might hurt resale as I know I would not want it, but there is a buyer for every gun.

Good luck

Don Verna

5. blkfin

blkfin Member

0   0   0

Bruce. Sent PM

6. load

load TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.