1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S K80 trap combo

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Lawtongrant, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lawtongrant

Lawtongrant TS Member

0   0   0

Hey everyone,
    I am selling a K80 trap combo if anyone is interested. Here are some of the details:
    Krieghoff K80 Trap combo:
    -32" O/U barrel -34" U/single barrel -Upgraded wood -Adjustable comb (Installed by Clay target sports) -Adjustable butt plate (Installed by clay target sports) Kreighoff choke set: 1,1+, 2,3 (2), 4 (2) Angle Port Choke set: 0,10,25 -Purchased new from Clay Target Sports at the Grands in 2003. -Approximately 2,500 rounds have been fired through it. -Wood is in excellent condition. No dings or scratches. -Trigger guard has very slight surface rust (see picture). This could probably be buffed out by a professional/ knowledgeable gunsmith. -Bluing is in excellent condition. -All American Case (seen in photos) made by Nasco Aluminum Co. Case has some normal wear and tear scratches but otherwise in great condition. -Overall the gun is in excellent condition. Mechanically everything is very tight and crisp (like new). K Gun glide was applied before each round and snap caps were used after each round to relieve firing pin spring tension

I have it listed on gun broker if you would like to see pictures or more information. Please let me know if I can answer any questions about the gun. Thanks for looking!

Tyler

2. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thats a nice gun at a good price---gL---SJB

3. Lawtongrant

Lawtongrant TS Member

0   0   0

Thank you! She has been a great gun. I hate to see her go.

4. Lawtongrant

Lawtongrant TS Member

0   0   0

One day left on the auction..... Great gun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.