1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S K80 Titanium Chokes & Wrench

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by russojd, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. russojd

russojd Member

0   0   0

Krieghoff K80 Titanium choke tubes and "chokey" tool. Chokes are IC, LM, LM, M, IM. Excellent condition. If bought new today, would be $740. I will sell the set for $500. For more information or photos, contact me jim@robies.net
    Jim Russo

[​IMG]

2. claycruncher

claycruncher TS Member

0   0   0

If you decide to break up the set I would like to buy the IM (#3). Let me know.

3. rem90t3200

rem90t3200 TS Member

0   0   0

I would like to offer $425 for the 5 chokes less the chokey. Frank

4. david.fisher

david.fisher TS Member

0   0   0

Jim, I will pay the full price asked for the chokes and wrench. All $500.00. David Fisher.

5. david.fisher

david.fisher TS Member

0   0   0

Jim, my correct email address is as above. My original message left off the "s" in Hughes. David

6. russojd

russojd Member

0   0   0

Chokes have been sold pending receipt of funds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.