1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S K32 Super Crown 4 Barrel Skeet

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by g7777777, Apr 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Esetter

I dont think that is a supercrown-- I think you have been mislead

1. Show the back of the tang-- if it doesnt have his signature - it is not a supercrown--

2. Supercrowns didnt begin until much later than this and were all individual commissions

3. The engraving isnt that good on this one although some of Neimeyers (sp?) later ones werent that good -- notice the scroll work is wide apart and not deep or well done-- engraving is all about detail of metal work- not gold work

4. Krieghoff doesnt say anything about supercrowns because they have no record- the supercrown was a Hal Dupont creation

5. Nearly everyone I have seen ( there might have been one exception) had some silver on the sides usually a figure (unlike K80 supercrowns) which might just have diamonds like the one in this picture

regards from Iowa

Gene

PS there was actually a 49th gun started I think

2. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Niemeyers signature on the tang around the back of it?

That is too early for Dupont to have a record isnt it?

3. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

0   0   0

Dupont has one in his store, serial number 8991

ernie

4. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

esetter I think I would leave this post - at least so the person selling the gun gets some clarity and it doesnt appear under another person or another location if it isnt legit

regards from Iowa

Gene

5. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Who is the well known dealer he bought it from? I am interested

regards from Iowa

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.