1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S K32 Gold Inlayed San Remo R & I w/K80 updates

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by todman2, Apr 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. todman2

todman2 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

K32 Gold inlayed San Remo w/K80 Updts. The receiver and forearm are a blued finished with gold inlayed dogs and birds. K80 trigger updates were made to this set and the triggers have a very nice action. Receiver has had little use and is a #31XX serial number. Was mated with a 30” Barrel with Briley Subgauge tubes which are also listed on Trapshooter for sale. This is a chance to get a nicely engraved Krieghoff Receiver at a great price. Asking $5200.00 plus $30.00 shipping

I have other Krieghoff Items for sale on Trapshooter so take a look. (i.e San Remo Receivers, Stocks, Barrels etc.) Cleaning out gun safe and getting down to only 2 shooting irons. Don't need to sell so don't waste your time with low ball offer

todman2_2008_030328.jpg

todman2_2008_030329.jpg

todman2_2008_030330.jpg

2. todman2

todman2 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. todman2

todman2 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

4. todman2

todman2 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sold Pending Funds (Enjoy Brian)

5. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

0   0   0

DANG!! i was hoping to be first in line when the price changed to something I could afford! Congrats, Brian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.