1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*** F/S K-80 unsingle ***

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by trpshtr2001, Jul 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

0   0   0

For Sale: K-80 unsingle barrel , 34", fixed choke, .025 choke, no porting, and I believe to be and bought it to be an untouched barrel. It is the style with the screw in the ejector. I bought it for my K-32 but have since bought a complete gun. It is a used barrel and in great shape Price is $2100.00 plus shipping. I am far from being a photographer,but do have pictures, but I am not smart enough to post them on here. Send me your email address and I'll send them to you.

2. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

0   0   0

Whether touched or not it is still .025.

3. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

0   0   0

Now I see why nobody likes to sell anything on here , way too many experts.
    My serial number 04**** has a .026 barrel which I bought new and I know it was never tampered with. I am going to Call krieghoff tomorrow and ask them who tampered with it. Thanks guys
    Will anyone give me $500.00 for it?

4. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

trpshtr, I don't think any one meant any dis-respect, I believe they were trying to help. If you purchased a new full choke that measures .026 constriction then perhaps your other barrel has not been altered, but shows a measurement interpretation. Check with some one else for confirmation of your dimensions. Good luck, Bob

5. Mike Hessong* (MH*)

Mike Hessong* (MH*) Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

trpshtr2001,

Check you PM. I would be interested in your barrel is you were serious about the $500. I have a M-32 34" top single (stamped Stan Baker with his threaded chokes) and don't shoot it well, and would like to get an unsingle.

Mike* (MH*)

6. three dram

three dram TS Member

0   0   0

I have sent you an private email, I have given you a firm bid subject to

Kerry Allor's inspection at Barrel works in Michigan

if Kerry can inspect and save barrel I will send a bank draft to you for the

amount mentioned in my private email to you

I would pay Kerry for any barrel work needed

you will pay shipping to Barrel Works,I will pay return if not acceptable barrel for my needs

Three Dram

Bob Lee

7. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

0   0   0

I think all messages have been answered. I want to thank you all for your support. If I have missed anyone , please forgive me, and give me another chance to send pics. Thanks again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.