1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***F/S K-80 Trap Special Pro Rib combo! WOOD!***

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bob Schultz, Feb 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

One of my customers has seriously cut back on his shooting. He asked me to sell his K-80 Trap Special Combo for him. This gun is about 18 months old. Pull triggers, 34/32 un-single combo with the Pro Ribs from Krieghoff. Tom Wilkinson tricked up the un-single barrel and it has a "singles" choke and a "handicap" choke. Not real sure what you can do to a K gun to make it shoot better....but its stamped on the barrel with his name. No porting. There are 6 more choke tubes with the gun including some fairly open ones which could be used for sporting clays. Overall the gun is 98%+. There is one small area on the pistol grip up near the tang safety where the finish has chipped. Stock has standard K-80 dimensions. Normal wear on the gun otherwise. Asking price is $12,975.00 shipped to your dealer in the lower 48. Please feel free to ask for more photos or any other information. email above, PM or Phone 800-684-6329

Thanks for looking! Bob Schultz
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kgun_shooter

kgun_shooter Member

0   0   0

Bob,

How's that Blaser treating you?

3. kgun_shooter

kgun_shooter Member

0   0   0

I think they are about $16,000 brand new, I could be wrong. I bought mine before the price increase.

4. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The Blaser is treating me just fine! Won a trophy at the Grand in doubles with it and got in a Handicap shootoff with the single barrel at the Dixie Grand. With the weather so rotten this winter I have not had the opportunity to practice as much as I like. (one can only shoot at Terry Jordan's wall chart so much...) But looks like the weather is going to be nice this weekend so I'll put 6-800 shells through it. Nothing like practice to improve my luck :).

Bob

5. kgun_shooter

kgun_shooter Member

0   0   0

Good to hear! I've heard a lot of great things about the gun, guess I'm going to have to break down and buy one.

6. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Still have this beauty...

7. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Tom Wilkinson "tweaked" 2 of the chokes for patterning at 16 & 27 yards.

Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
k 80 pro combo

k-80 pro rib combo

trap special pro rib