Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

F/S K-80 RT Receiver and Stocks

3K views 12 replies 2 participants last post by  Shaker 
#1 ·
Cleaning out the safe. K-80 RT Trap receiver and forend (no barrels). Your choice of triggers as I have either pull/pull or release/release (these actually work quite nicely as Kreighoff serviced them). $3,850.00 The receiver has a Shooter's Emporium Soft-Touch system installed for those that are recoil sensitive (who isn't). The recoil pad is worn and needs replacement. I also have extra K-80 RT wood that obviously will interchange with the receiver (note that these stocks are specific to the K-80 RT model and will not fit the standard K-80). They include: skeet stock with forend wood-$350, Trap stock with forend-$450, Sporting stock without forend-$250. Make offer for combinations. Call 845-346-6520 for more information - serious inquiries only. Thanks for looking.
Musical instrument Shotgun Pen

Gun Firearm Rifle Shotgun Trigger

Shotgun Wood

Shotgun Wood

Gun Firearm Shotgun Trigger Air gun

Shotgun Trigger Air gun

Plywood Technology Electronic device Wood Metal

Musical instrument Musical instrument accessory Box Brass instrument Metal

Gun Firearm Rifle Shotgun Trigger

See less See more
#2 ·
Price update. Cleaning out the safe. K-80 RT Trap receiver and forend (no barrels). Your choice of triggers as I have either pull/pull or release/release (these actually work quite nicely as Kreighoff serviced them). $3,750.00 The receiver has a Shooter's Emporium Soft-Touch system installed for those that are recoil sensitive (who isn't). The recoil pad is worn and needs replacement. I also have extra K-80 RT wood that obviously will interchange with the receiver (note that these stocks are specific to the K-80 RT model and will not fit the standard K-80). They include: skeet stock with forend wood-$300, Trap stock with forend-$400, Sporting stock without forend-$200. Make offer for combinations. Call 845-346-6520 for more information - serious inquiries only. Thanks for looking.

#4 ·
PRICE REDUCTION! Cleaning out the safe. K-80 RT Trap receiver and forend (no barrels). Your choice of triggers as I have either pull/pull or release/release (these actually work quite nicely as Kreighoff serviced them). $3,650.00 The receiver has a Shooter's Emporium Soft-Touch system installed for those that are recoil sensitive (who isn't). The recoil pad is worn and needs replacement. I also have extra K-80 RT wood that obviously will interchange with the receiver (note that these stocks are specific to the K-80 RT model and will not fit the standard K-80). They include: skeet stock with forend wood-$285, Trap stock with forend-$385, Sporting stock without forend-$190. ($4,400 gets it all!) ($5,300 gets it all including both trigger groups!) Make offer for combinations. Call 845-346-6520 for more information - serious inquiries only. Thanks for looking. I will periodically drop prices until these items sell (the market will decide the price), so watch for decreases and don’t hesitate too long as I will sell first come, first served. Thanks again for looking.

#9 ·
The Rem 700 bolt action 22-250 like new the scope is simmons scope 16 x 18 varible $600.00 and the Browning .22 lever action is ver nice with a few small dings but nothing gross $400.00 and a like new with case Winchester select energy trap with 30" barrels for $1500. And some cash???
Don

#13 ·
FURTHER PRICE REDUCTION! Cleaning out the safe. K-80 RT Trap receiver and forend (no barrels). Your choice of triggers as I have either pull/pull or release/release (these actually work quite nicely as Kreighoff serviced them). $3,600.00 The receiver has a Shooter's Emporium Soft-Touch system installed for those that are recoil sensitive (who isn't). The recoil pad is worn and needs replacement. I also have extra K-80 RT wood that obviously will interchange with the receiver (note that these stocks are specific to the K-80 RT model and will not fit the standard K-80). They include: skeet stock with forend wood-$275, Trap stock with forend-$375, Sporting stock is SOLD. I will sell either set of triggers separately if wanted. Make offer for combinations. Call 845-346-6520 for more information - serious inquiries only. Thanks for looking. I will periodically drop prices until these items sell (the market will decide the price), so watch for decreases and don’t hesitate too long as I will sell first come, first served. Thanks again for looking. PS. There was some talk that Krieghoff International will not repair release triggers for these guns. I had the release set adjusted and tuned (second release was sticking) a couple of years ago in PA. and they did an excellent job and they now work perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.