1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S K-80 Lock Stock

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dezcon, Jul 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dezcon

dezcon Member

K-80 Lock Stock and matching forearm for a Standard Rib K-80. Stock has an adjustable recoil pad by Country Gentleman, Titanium internal parts, two (2) separate combs (Leather padded and original wood comb) Nice wood. The ONLY reason I am selling it is because I upgraded to the Trap Special high rib barrel and got a new Lock Stock for that configuration. Warning: After shooting a Stock Lock, you may not be able to or want to shoot a standard stock again. Virtually no preceived recoil at all. I will be at the Grand Am from Aug. 9 until 16th to see it and shoot it if you would like. Asking $3,100.00 330-240-2700 cell DAVID ZOFKO

2. three dram

three dram TS Member

Tried calling number, not working,
    What is the length of pull etc.
    how much shooting has it had,when was it purchased & where, ie new or second hand,
    I would like to meet at grand for purchase,if measurements fit??
    can you send photo's to
    xxxfortheduke@sympatico.caxxx
    remove XXX's
    gone to eastern Zone but can get emails
    three dram

3. dezcon

dezcon Member

Fortheduke@sympatico.ca:

I will send you pictures. The length of pull is 14 3/8 " and has a 3/8" cast-off. Works great for a right hand shooter. I don't know why the cell phone number didn't work, I've been getting calls all day long.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.