1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S - K-80 Gold Super Scroll Combo

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by smsnyder, May 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

DB BILL, YOUR KILLING ME. please don't discount gun or take trades. any guns out there as nice as this one? the one of a kind silver seitz bob schultz has is also awesome. Shit, my wallets on fire. lol

2. pjh

pjh Member

WOW!!!!!!!! i'LL TRADE YOU MY 30' MOTOR HOME FOR IT! I would love this gun! Thanks for sharing. PJH

3. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

That is beautiful. I wish that I had the bucks to afford that work of art.

Good lucky to you and may the new owner break nothing but 100's with it.

Phil

4. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

DB.....you are absolutely murdering me !! Would you consider an 88 acre farm plus a couple of Perazzi's as partial trade ????.......Uncle Sam, Pa.

5. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

That gun is Friggin' illegal!!!

Would you take my wife, two kids, and her car??? I'll thorw in another 20 to sweaten the deal.

6. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Definately not for a left hander.
    Beautiful Gun.

Joe Woods/Ontario

7. pjh

pjh Member

will you take a monthly payment?....

8. AA

AA TS Member

up

9. white rattler

white rattler Member

Bill where do you come up with this stuff. You are killing me. Trevor Dawe.

10. shoottilithurts

shoottilithurts Member

what is the difference between a gold super scroll and a super scroll? milt luther

11. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

I have noticed this thread for some time now-you have a very beautiful gun here.Sometimes when you purchase something with all the bells and whistles-its a personal enjoyment-such as all the available options on a vehicle.When the time comes to trade in the car most dealers will not "give back" your original investment as it was a pride of ownership thing.Same thing is going on here.Should the price be reduced-in my opinion-a sale would follow-Not a reduction from an original price that was set high but a real price that would appeal to savvy buyers.Also was wondering how the gun shoots which is really what matters most.How do the 30 inch bbls perform? How is the balance? Do the o/u barrels weigh the same as the receiver with the single barrel? More information is sought and appreciated-All the best-DJM>

12. Matthew Moser

Matthew Moser TS Member

That is one of the most beautiful guns I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I would give a lot for that gun. That gun beats perazzis any day!

13. DENNISMASTROLIA1

Reply to DB Bill-from Dennis Mastrolia. Hi -I too am 5ft.8inches and I prefer a 30inch o/u barrel rather than the 32inches that everyone seems to covet. There is no written % that a seller should or even be willing to reduce a sell price.This is a small market here willing to spend substantial monies on a over-priced product (initially over-priced by the manufacturer).I know what said product costs-I was merely suggesting that for said product to "move" then it must or should be acted upon accordingly."Professor of economocs Samuelson-Harvard University".All the best to you-Dennis Mastrolia

14. g7777777

g7777777 Active Member

I have seen Beretta fake wood that nearly looks that good-- lol- just kidding although some of the fake wood looks pretty good- its still fake- they probably started out with photos of wood like this in making their laminate prints

nice gun-- and you get what you pay for

I dont think Bill wants to or needs to "move it"

regards from Iowa

Gene

15. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

someone should grab this gun. i have looked at all the high grades out there and this gun is a reasonable price. Yesterday, i looked at a base krieghoff combo with lousy wood and it was like new. They wanted $11,000.00 for it. It can't compare to this gun for a few thousands more. By the way you can't compare a used car value to a fine firearm. Cars depreciate alot more until there is no value. High grade shotguns with engraving, gold and nice wood don't.

16. DENNISMASTROLIA1

Hi Bill--I did receive your Email-Thank-you for it. All the best to you. Dennis.

17. DENNISMASTROLIA1

Hi again Bill-I did not respond any further because I felt that enough had already been addressed. Once again I wish you the best.You have your thoughts and most people have theirs--It doesnt mean that anyone is right or wrong.But for the record I personally believe that your adjusted price is very fair and reasonable.Others may not think in that direction.I will look forward to your reply//or not.

18. bigbore613

bigbore613 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

19. LI

LI Member

DB Bill,
    Please contact me, I am interested in your K-80 and may have something you like.
    xxxivanyl@hotmail.comxxx. Larry Ivany

20. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

DB Bill: Have you tried GunBroker.com or Guns America to sell this beauty. Dave T.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.