1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S K-80 Combo

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dean Ekstrom, Aug 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dean Ekstrom

Dean Ekstrom TS Member

K-80 Combo for sale. Ser. #26xxx (scroll receiver), 34" un-single, 32" O/U, no porting or barrel modifications. Factory adjustable comb, Country Gentleman adjustable butt plate (stock has not been cut). Factory double release triggers. Factory case. Very good condition. $8,500. I bought a K-80 Trap Special last winter and have decided to sell this gun. I will be at the Grand from 8/8-18 and will have the gun with me. If interested please call me at 319-899-4564.

Dean Ekstrom

2. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Dean:
    Could you please send pics to me, or post. Any idea how much it would be to convert back to pull/pull? Is the stock standard as to LOP?
    Thanks,
    Dave
    swerdlin-associates at cox.net

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

you just disconnect the hooks and replace (if you want) and replace the longer pins through the hooks with shorter pins because the hooks no longer occupy that space on the pins

Gene

4. Dean Ekstrom

Dean Ekstrom TS Member

Dave-320c

The stock is standard LOP. I bought the gun new and it has not been cut. Sorry, I'm not equiped to post pictures. If I still have the gun after the Grand I may be able to get someone to do it.

Dean

5. Dean Ekstrom

Dean Ekstrom TS Member

6. Dean Ekstrom

Dean Ekstrom TS Member

The gun has been sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.