1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S K-80 Clearview Chokes. Excellent Cond $35 Ship

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by cpradde, Jun 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cpradde

cpradde Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

For Sale Clearview Krieghoff K-80 Chokes. These chokes are custom made for a .735 bore barrel. They shoot tighter than the numbered constriction. That is why the constrictions are a-typical. $35 each shipped. I accept paypal, M/O, or cashier's check. Constrictions: Two .03's, two .08's, one .18, and one .25. That would be two Sk, two IC, one Mod, and one Light Full.

cpradde_2009_2112280.jpg

cpradde_2009_2112281.jpg

cpradde_2009_2112282.jpg

cpradde_2009_2112283.jpg

cpradde_2009_2112284.jpg

cpradde_2009_2112285.jpg

Somebody tell halfmile and his heckling buddies you can't get these at a flea market!!!!

2. cottondoctor

cottondoctor Member

0   0   0

cpradde – I have used Clearview chokes for years……in several different guns from Perazzi to Kolar, to Browning to Remington to Winchester…..I also know the person who makes them for Clearview. When you say the constrictions are “a-typical” – If my friend is the one who miked the barrel….I am willing to bet the farm that the constrictions are spot on. What I have observed with the Clearview chokes, made by my friend in Jones, OK., is that they tend to shoot patterns with a “hotter core” (tighter) than other mfg. chokes I have tried with the identical constriction measurement. I don’t know how he does it, but the chokes just shoot better patterns per unit of constriction than most.

3. cpradde

cpradde Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

cottondoctor-I agree with your observations completely. I stated a-typical because the chokes are custom made to the bore versus using generally accepted tolerances. I would mic them to the barrels, but I don't have the barrels anymore to support you observations. So, I stated a-typical because I was getting some questions. You helped clarify the questions. These chokes are made specifically for a more recent production K-80 "lightweight" barrel. Thanks for your help and as always best regards-CPR

BTW-we may have started a debate about chokes. I was always taught the pattern board at a specific distance not the measurement determines the choke!

4. cpradde

cpradde Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Reasonable offers accepted ofcourse!

5. Edwin D

Edwin D Member

0   0   0

you were taught CORRECTLY!

6. cpradde

cpradde Member

Rating - 100%