1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S K-80 Barrel Hangers

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JGS, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JGS

JGS Member

I have number 4,5 & 7 non-choke tube barrel hangers for sale. I also have a #2 & #3 Krieghoff steel choke tubes for sale. I sold my K-80 and I have no use for them. They're just going to sit in a drawer in my gun room collecting dust. If you can use them make an offer.

2. JGS

JGS Member

Ron, I find your question somewhat remarkable, but the answer is the K-80 barrels were reworked by Tom Wilkinson and he made custom titanium chokes to fit the modified barrels. The chokes I'm offering for sale are standard, unmodified, steel Krieghoff chokes that aren't appropriate for the Wilkinson barrels. The dealer to whom I traded my K-80 didn't want the barrel hangers. As I stated previously in my earlier posting, I have no use for the items listed, and I thought someone on this site might find them useful. Best regards, JGS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.