1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S K-32 San Remo 30

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by sharf, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharf

sharf Member

0   0   0

One of those guns I'll regret selling later, but need to do it. This is a San Remo receiver #62xx w/ 30" barrels fitted by Chris Maest. They are Briley screw choked (5)and have fitted Briley Ultralight tubes w/ extra subgauge chokes. The wood is Wenig New American in Black walnut and I believe the dimensions are 1 3/8 x 2 x 14 1/2. It is in a two barrel Americase. $7500
    Steve
    503-737-7135

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. rd

rd TS Member

0   0   0

WWWWOW! That is beautiful. out of my range, but thanks for the picture. I can always dream.

3. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Should Not Last Long at That Price...Very Nice Gun Set. Shoot Well..Shoot Often, Bart

4. billyboy07208

billyboy07208 Member

0   0   0

handsome K gun right here

5. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The wood really compliments the san remo. One georgous gun.

6. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Photos of the other side of the gun?

Close-up's of the engraving?

Does the wood have any cast or toe-out?

Pics showing it would be nice.

Are barrels K32 or K80 and what rib is on it?

7. sharf

sharf Member

0   0   0

The barrel is a K-32 low rib 8mm.

Here is the description of the stock from Wenig's website:

Wenig New American Style - Throughout our years of working with our customers, we have noticed a "general trend" in the custom stocks we build. Most shooters--Trap, Sporting Clays, Skeet, or Field--need a Monte Carlo type stock with an offset parallel comb, closer grip, and toe out. This allows the shooter to keep his/her head upright and provides for more overall stability. So, we have designed a new stock, the Wenig New American Style, that combines these features to provide the shooter with the most comfortable stock ever made. Approximate dimensions for the New American Style are 1-3/8 x 1-3/8 x 2-1/2 x 14-1/4 with a 1/4" offset comb and a 3/8" toe out (no offset at heel). This style also features a palm swell and 3" grip length from back of trigger guard.

I'll take some additional pictures and post them later today to show the other side and close ups of the engraving.

Steve

8. sharf

sharf Member

0   0   0

Here are some close ups of the engraving:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is the other side of the stock:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are the subgauge tubes:

[​IMG]

Steve
    503-737-7135

9. sharf

sharf Member

0   0   0

Bump!

10. headhunter

headhunter Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Pretty gun! Too bad I just bought a new one. If the stock market bounces back 5000 pts tomorrow.... I'll get in touch with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

krieghoff 32 san remo receiver