1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Ithaca Mag 10 Deluxe & extra bbl. $800

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by map@neo, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. map@neo

map@neo Member

For sale is a nice Ithaca Mag. 10 Deluxe. It is a 10 ga., 3-1/2" mag., 32" vent rib bbl. with full choke. Second bbl. is 26" vent rib with full choke.
    Walnut checkered stock and forend with 98% original blue on barrels and receiver. Wood shows very minor hunting wear with some slight varnish flaking on butt. Good solid, perfectly working Mag 10 with hard to find 26" VR bbl. Bargain priced at $800. plus actual shipping cost to your FFL. Thanks.

MAP

2. tab

tab Member

Great gun,stoned many geese with an Ithaca Mag. 10

3. map@neo

map@neo Member

up please!

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

The flaking of the wood was pretty common on the Deluxe. send me photos if you can

5. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

That's a deal. I was offered $700 for my standard model that had been fitted with screw chokes and no extra barrel.

6. map@neo

map@neo Member

up again, please

7. onlym12's

onlym12's TS Member

[​IMG]</a>

Ten gauges work!! Three shots Three geese! I bought this gun last year and this was the fisrt time of me taking it out. I've seen these guns knock down 4 and even five geese with 3 shots. My father's mag ten has a 26" barrel, nice combination. Mine has a 32", but seems to work just fine also. Nice guns.

Mike

8. onlym12's

onlym12's TS Member

ttt for map@neo

9. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

2 1/2 OZ of lead BB's work great for just about anything! I have shot snow geese farther then anybody would belive me. That was my favorite load back in the lead days. Well, Almost my favorite load. I like 2OZ of lead BB's. The Federal Premiums with 2 1/2 oz of copper plated BB's really kicked.Jeff

10. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

I've still got a couple boxes of Winchester XX 2 1/4 oz copper plated BBs. That was a good shell for sky bustin'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.