1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Ithaca 4E

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by esetter, Jul 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esetter

esetter Active Member

I have for sale a beautiful Ithaca 4E serial number 403XXX in 98% condition. Gun was purchased from the original owner who was 94 years old and said he sent if back to Ithaca to be completely restored and then put it away. Gun has a 32 inch barrel that measures .735 and the choke measures .704 which gives you a .031 restriction and the bore is super bright. Stock measures 1 1/2 X 1 7/8 X 14 5/8 over a Ithaca starburst pad. As you can see in the pictures the wood is beautiful as is the case color and bluing. All screws are perfect also. Gun is super tight with lever way to the right. I just haven't seen one nicer than this. Price of the gun is $2600 plus shipping. Contact me at esetter5@roadrunner.com with questions or for more pictures. Thanks, Gerry Addison

2. esetter

esetter Active Member

Stock

3. esetter

esetter Active Member

Stock

4. esetter

esetter Active Member

Receiver

5. esetter

esetter Active Member

Lever is way to the right!

6. esetter

esetter Active Member

Thanks for the bump. Gun is sold pending payment. Thanks for all of the interest. Gerry

7. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Thanks for the pic's Gerry. The new owner is going to have a nice one!

ec90t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.