1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Iowa 9 Point Typical Whitetail Mount

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by mette56, Sep 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

$750.00 plus freight from Fort Worth. PM me for more pictures and details. Very wide and impressive.

milt
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Milt, I've got a set of antlers almost identical to your mount. Got him right here in Iowa also. I used a 83 Jeep Wagoneer and he dropped right at the shoulder of the road. I didn't have to go far at all to retrieve him. lol

3. mette56

L-T-S,

If you'll look at the non-typ. triple drop-tine from IOWA I have on another thread...one of the pros from Hunter's Specialties killed an Iowa buck all but identical to mine.

Just trying to weed out some of the smaller ones in my collection. Think I have 13 at this point.

milt

4. mette56

5. i_shoot

i_shoot Member

mette56, I would love to see the rest of your mounts. How about some more pics?

Thanks,
    i_shoot

6. mette56

i_shoot,

Here's a near 170 class 12 point I shot in 2006. From Chautuaqua County, KS near Cedarvale. My favorite of all because it was shot on one of my best friend and best customer's family farm I've hunted for 40 years. I'm really thankful for such special memories...

The rest of my collection is packed away for a move and I'll PM pics when I can get them to ya.

NOT FOR SALE

milt

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.