1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Infinity Ultra Trap

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by lewddt10, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lewddt10

lewddt10 TS Member

0   0   0

Gary,
    That is probably the prettiest gun I have ever seen!!! I would love to have it but my wife would have me living in the garage.
    Jeff

2. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

0   0   0

Jeff,

You say that like living in the garage is a bad thing...lol

JON

3. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Garage!

That's where I have my 70" Sony Qualia and my sanity.

What was the question again?

Dave

4. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

0   0   0

lewddt10 - and what is the downside??

5. Landshark

Landshark Member

0   0   0

That is one beautiful shotgun!

6. kgun_shooter

kgun_shooter Member

0   0   0

Never understood why this gun didn't take off! I think it looks a lot better than the Seitz. It's really sad that the Mach one and the Infinity don't have more of a following.

7. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

0   0   0

The reason I honestly believe these guns never took off is the fact that most of them were custom fitted for the original owners. The triggers in these guns have the fastest lock times of any production gun out ther (3x faster than a Sietz), the firing pins are vertually indestructable, the concentrics in the barrels are a thing of beauty, no need for any recoil device, (can shoot 1300 FPS SC loads in comfort). The only real problem with any custom gun manufacturer is staying power. Tom Seitz only made 40+ guns.Again, don't know how many Bowen's were made. Dennis has made less than 200 guns. I don't know how many guns Cole made. These guns are works of art & should be considered so. If you want staying power go with Bedretta, they will be around longer than any gun co.in the world. I never buy anything with resale in mind. I buy it for personal enjoyment.

Phil Berkowitz

8. mx2005

mx2005 TS Member

0   0   0

Phil You are right on the money I have # 216 and I have never seen the exceptional quality that Denny and crew give you in a shotgun the trigger is the fastest and highest quality I have ever used, like you said again the barrel is the finest I had ever seen , I can't wait to see the finished stock on mine and the picture it takes when presented on here. Simply the best CUSTOM shotgun made the shooters that don't have one are missing a lot. Like I said before I just can't wait for one day to be swinging a O/U made by Denny some day our wish may be granted. Pat.k.

Phil Congrats on being the winner in the drawing. Pat.

9. mx2005

mx2005 TS Member

0   0   0

Gary Whom ever bought that from you is getting a beautiful piece of wood and a top notch shooting machine nice piece. Pat.k. I can't wait until my wood is done for mine it should come out with a lot of color to.

10. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Of all the so called "hi-Grade" guns, Silver Seitz is far ahead
    of the competition. I believe their closing in on the 950 gun
    mark.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.