1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Infinity single barrel trap gun like (New)

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by foghorn220, May 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok got a request to make a thread on a gun for sale so if you have any questions then email bob above.

Foghorn220

For Sale:

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/Guns%20for%20SAle/bob%20L/?action=view&current=infinity-2.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

DeVault Industries Infinity single barrel Trap Gun.

Upgraded wood and checkering, adjustable comb, adjustable rib 70/30 to 100% high point of impact, choke tubes, 33" barrel, release trigger, accessories and an Aluminum Case.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/Guns%20for%20SAle/bob%20L/?action=view&current=infinity-3.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

$11,000.00

Will consider trades.

This gun has fired about four cases of shells and it was new in September of 2007.

e mail blarsen@mtaonline.net

Thanks for looking --Bob

2. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Shame about the wood!!

3. sako2115

sako2115 TS Member

I have a dialed-in Model 12 with a great history for trade; shot for years by an All American. Think of the history in your hands!!! (Just kidding, that's a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful gun...) But I do have a 12; was shot by Arnold Riegger for year. Only the action, barrel, and stock have been changed due to wear.

4. wbill

wbill Member

What state is the gun located in? Would like to know the details on the stock.
    Bill

5. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

What type of wood is the stock made of--By the way if it is not a special wood--look up Devault Industries site---you can get a new one made for you for $9900.---cased & with a release---Phil (Infinity #232)

6. wbill

wbill Member

Phil, how do you like your Infinity? Would you prefer it over a new high rib Ljutic? Bill

7. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

Infinty #232 is being put together right now--hope to have in my paws by the NC Trap shoot, it shot real good with the bondo stock--I went for the Gold Option & the wood I'm getting is a Calfornia Claro, hope Cindy can checker in a copy of my Submarine qualification dolphins---after a little tweeking I know it will shoot much beyond my abilities----Phil

8. wbill

wbill Member

Phil, with the upgrade did it raise the price up very much above what Bob is asking for his?
    Bill

9. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

The upgrade is $1000.00/gold plated trigger, fore-end release, trigger internals / & more jeweling in trigger---PHil---go to DeVault Industries-LLC---the best thing is getting a personal fitting from Dennis & Tracy----that is worth the price alone---I believe he is the best fitter out there

10. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

wbill:

I know the gun is located in Alaska but can't tell you about the wood im sure it cost more than the regular upgrade version.

The reason Bob wanted some one to post it for him was because he can't access the trap shooters site from work but he can recieve emails though and I believe where he works at he might have to stay days at a time before he can come back home.

His email addy is above.

Foggy

11. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

someone will probably buy that gun and saw off a couple of inches of that pretty stock and install one of those horrible looking recoil devices and a pad that is canted to one side.

12. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

I honestly think the best move would be for the owner is to give the gun to Dennis on consignment & if a person comes in to buy a new Infinity & the dimensions of the stock are what is needed it would be a win win for everyone-an almost new Infinity with fast turn around time, a few bucks saving & no hassels---No one should pay big bucks for a gun they don't know if it will fit them--picking a gun up in a shop & thinking it feels good is way different than knowing it fits and shoots good---Phil

13. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

good looking shotgun!!

14. Doubles/Bob

Doubles/Bob TS Member

Hello guys/gals,
    I am the owner of the Near New Infinity above. I live and work in Alaska and just wanted to add some things that have come up with e mails you have sent.
    The wood is extra fancy(Upgraded Turkish Walnut) with an upgraded checkering pattern.
    The length of pull is 14.5" drop at heel (Monte Carlo)2.5" and neutral comb line with no offset or cast.
    I would prefer to trade for a K-80/Perazzi Over/under or Combo set. If the price of the trade varies as to the value of the gun I will make up the difference. High grade trade is fine.
    I am not at a loss for a single barrel trap gun as I have several but I do not have a nice over/under for Trap doubles competition.
    Hope this clarifies my trade desires.
    Thanks Bob

15. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Bob thanks for the reply because I have had a few Private messages asking about the wood also I would like to have it but I can't even afford to feed my old gun live ammo this year.

Foghorn

16. 1WoodNut

1WoodNut TS Member

A bump up for my good friend from Alaska.....Bobby

17. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

With our dollar almost on par with the peso---the wood on this gun is an $1800.00 bump---by the way if I had that type of wood on my gun- I never take it to the range--- I would get a second stock & fore end----Phil

18. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
de vault infinity trap guns for sale

infinity trap gun

looking for ruger trap gun