1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mr.M, May 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Jan 29, 1998
    I've just acquired a limited supply of factory new parts for the IAB C-300, Premier and Record Trap and Skeet Models. If you've been storing yours in the closet waiting for someone to take the initiative abd find some spares, your wait is over. I just got a limited number of strikers, striker springs, cocking levers, cocking rods, upper and lower sears and z-springs. A few of the factory new parts are pictured below:

Strikers - upper and lower - $65.00 each

Sears - upper and lower - $35.00 each

Cocking lever - goes in the forend - $22.00 each

If you have an IAB that is not functioning, email me at the address above a ask for a spare parts breakdown. I have scanned it and can send it by return email. Always happy to help a fellow IAB shooter. I also have a limited number of high-quality reprints of the 1977 catalog that shows all the models that were commercially available. $15.00 each for the catalog.

Let me know if I can help.

Mike Mann White Creek Gunstock Blanks LLC
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.